Subject: Interesting/dull? You decide
From: Richard Connell <[email-masked]>
To: Belle andsebastian <[email-masked]>

I read something today that may interest some of you, cos it hasn't interested
any other bugger i've told. In a film magazine the producer of Taxi Driver said
that Neil Diamond was interested in playing the part of Travis Bickle as his
first foray into screen acting.
How good would it be if this happened nowadays. Imagine Ronan from Boyzone in
American Psycho or David Hasellhoff as Dr Gonzo in Fear and Loathing in Las
Vegas. The best we can come up with is Damon Albarn as 'A bit of a nawty boy'
in Face or Tricky as 'crap actor' in The Fifth Element.
The 70's eh, when even weedy singer-songwriters were fuckin hard bastards.

Rich

"ooh, I hate you Johnny"

-Stephen Morrisey

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
.     This message was brought to you by the Sinister mailing list.
.        To send to the list please mail "[email-masked]".
.            To unsubscribe send "unsubscribe sinister" or
.       "unsubscribe sinister-digest" to "[email-masked]"
.  List rules, FAQ etc., http://www.majordomo.net/sinister
. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------