Subject: Manchester Matinee
From: "Katrina@Jeepster" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 18:10:51 +0000

As per usual, i have been trying to get you all all the details about
the matinee gig before i post anything, but i keep getting stroppy mail,
so here's what i know up until now ...

There is another show at the Manchester Town Hall on Sunday 28th
December.

This show will be a matinee performance, with doors at 12.30pm.

As far as i know, there will be no support band, and in it's place,
there will be a special festive film, and an interval between the film
and the band's performance, where festive foodie treats will be handed
out.

The band have requested that anyone attending the show to please get
there by 1.30pm, as that is when the film will start, and late
attendance will be frowned upon.

Tickets are on sale at The Piccadilly Box Office at the Virgin Megastore
in Manchester (phone 0161 832 1111), and at Piccadilly Records on Oldham
Street in Manchester (phone 0161 839 8008) ONLY.

Please note - THERE WILL BE NO TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR SALE THROUGH THE
FANCLUB FOR THIS SHOW!

The times are subject to change, as they have not yet been confirmed by
the band.

Again, i will let you all know when i have the details.

We are working on co-presenting the club "Smile" to you all on either
the Saturday or Sunday nights.  Tag will have more info as it comes to
hand.

The meet-up is also waiting for confirmation, so please, stay tuned.

Sorry for having a grump everyone :)

Cheers,
Katrina.