Subject: david kitchen, at it again.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 12:21:06 EDT

<< some people are choosing not to hear the records, learn the lyrics or
 view the artwork.
 they just want it to have it all when the time comes rather than bits
 and bobs that simply lessen the moment.
 
 so please, for these people, if you have info on artwork, lyrics,
 whatever, just keep it to your self, or, announce that you've got them
 and will supply them on request. but do not post it to the list as the
 temptation may be too much for them. >>

i know david works for jeepster, so that might explain why he says such
things, but he has a great point. i feel the same way he feels. i've gotten
tapes of albums that haven't come out yet, and i wish i would have waited.
most good bands work with a whole aethestic, not just the sound of their
songs. i'm not making any sense because i just ran a fast deal, but what i'm
trying to say is, david has a point. 

love; christian, the expendable fish who sympathizes with those who don't eat
much food and things like that.