Subject: Sinister: Sinister������������������������������������Tokyo piku nikku
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 11:07:35 EDT

Tokyo picnic
Sounds nice?

I gonna go back to TYO in July 7th
Let's picnic!!

RU interesting in FUJI Rock Festival?

Let me know if you up to picnic and festival.

Keep on rockin'
Colorful Aya
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
.     This message was brought to you by the Sinister mailing list.
.        To send to the list please mail "[email-masked]".
.  For subscribing, unsubscribing and other list information please see
.             http://www.majordomo.net/sinister
. For questions about how the list works mail [email-masked]
.                 Nee, nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa
-----------------------------------------------------------------------