Subject: failed delivery
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: 1 Jul 1998 08:26:42 -0700

Message from  yahoo.com.
Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).

<sinister-digest@.ed.ac.uk>:
Sorry, I couldn't find any host named .ed.ac.uk. (#5.1.2)

--- Original message follows.

Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 08:26:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: Uriel Ulam <[email-masked]>
Subject: When is Belle playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To: sinister-digest@.ed.ac.uk

 Dear Sinister,

 I am deseprate to see Belle and Sebastian. I just moved to Scotland
from California, I am now living in Bridge Of Allan. I have only met a
few people who like Belle as much as I do. Is there any shows planned
in Glasgow or in the general area!!!! I find it odd that  I know more
people in America who like Belle than in Scotland so help and lets all
get Pissed!!! 

                    Cheers, uriel

Ps: Do you know of any other good shows Mogwai or Arab Strap besides T
in the Park.
_________________________________________________________
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com