Subject: Sinister: psych tests,sad songs, very little B+S content
From: Jeni421 <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 12:50:12 EST

> >The title in 9 is the song for 7
eww not a complement to my friend as I picked "Century of Fakers"

>> > > >And 11 is the song that tells you how you feel about sex!!!
>> > >
Wow! Really? I came up wwith the song "Trans Am" by the band TransAm...that
makes me sound kinky....!
But everything else came out ok...Does anyone like Tortoise? The new record
TNT reminds me of disco-influenced Musak but then again so does all of their
stuff. Sounds detestable, but I really like it. As for songs that make me sad
good ones are Smog's "It's Rough"
Freakwater's "Forgettable Song",
The whole album Handwriting by The Rachels
Palace Music "WeUs,All Three, Will Ride"and loads of other Palace songs
Nice Cave and The Bad Seeds The Boatman's Call the whole record(I'm a gooshy
romantic,sue me)
That's all of the really sad ones I can think of just now. Belle+Sebastian
don't make me sad they make me feel good because their music is so lovely and
I can identify with a lot of the words somehow. It makes me feel comforted
even on the sad ones. Well that's about it. Once more i'll go back into
lurking until I think of something else to say
Jeni