Subject: Re: Sinister: Bossa Nova
From: Michael Korchia <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 1997 01:10:02 +0100

I usually just put all sinister emails in my mailbox (70 digests left to
be read) because i m late.
but this email was the first one in the digest, so i'll answer!!!

> *Dog on wheels* has a Spanish "feeling" or am i mad ?

of course, yes. & the version of 'the state...' on the CDep has this
Flamenco-ish guitar too (but i'm sorry: I prefer the Felt-ish guiter on
tigermilk)

> A B&S song with a Brazilian "feeling" could be nice.
> (Don't forget Stereolab,Pram,Siesta Records Bands...and some many others)
> French music and Bossa Nova are so LOVELY !

thanks.
If you like bossa & Pop, buy the Gypsophile Cdep, out NOW on Elefant
Rcds
There ll also be a Bossa song on Watoo Watoo's next CDep on Radio
Khartoum, out in a few month.

> (Brigit Bardot and Tom Jobim are so COOL, Don't you think so ?)
Brigitte Bardot was married with a national front deputy. She said once
that God made AIDS to punish men, who behae badly with animals. So fuck
her.
Of course, i recommend some bossa songs by the FANTASTIC Serge
Gainsbourg, in 1964.

> Someone told me that Brett Anderson loves a Brazilian singer called Marisa
> Monte (He has a Brazilian friend living in London,i think...)
> God ! I like Suede....

i hate them

ok. once for all, i don t understand why they chose this pseudo Bonnir
tyler to sing on Lazy line... You made me forgot my creeps...

-- 
Michael Korchia		[email-masked]

Watoo Watoo Homepage	: http://www.mygale.org/05/watoo/
Mumbly Homepage		: http://www.mygale.org/00/aurore/emumbly.htm