Sinister: re: wondering

David & Katrina d.kitchen at xxx.net
Wed Aug 27 14:02:01 BST 1997

A. Dean wrote:

> yep, seems to work. er, sorry to clutter up the archive like that.
> feel
> free to delete it. and this one.
>
> does this mean we're going live today?
>
> i'll shut up now.
>
> andy

nope, it means we just went live!
you caught us off guard with that message, but at least it kicked us
into order :)

and now's not the time to shut up! we probably should think of a topic
of conversation or something... hmmm, I feel lost for words already.

The winner of the tape of rare stuff for the most posts on the Cool List
list is Alistair a.k.a. "Duke of Haringey". If you mail me your address
duke I'll send you the tape.

A similiar compo will be run long term on this list, we don't have
another different tape, but may do in a month or two, so the winner will
be declared before xmas (scarily closer than you think).

In the meanwhile another compo? Any ideas anyone, I've got possible
prizes!

Regards

David Kitchen
--