Sinister: re: wondering

Kate Dornan a.northern.soul at xxx.com
Wed Aug 27 15:34:14 BST 1997

> nope, it means we just went live!
> you caught us off guard with that message, but at least it kicked us
> into order :)

oooh, a new list :-) so does this mean no more 'missing' posts?!
Actually, one question; when I pressed the Reply button, my mail program
automatically put David & Katrina in theTo: field instead of
sinister at ... , this could get quite annoying if it means remembering to
substitute the list address every time... are other people getting this?
Is it because there isn't a reply-to line giving the list address?

> and now's not the time to shut up! we probably should think of a topic
>
> of conversation or something... hmmm, I feel lost for words already.

have we exhausted the dog/cat debate then? Any speculations as to what
material the jumper in LLPJ was made of? :-) ...no, I'll get me fake fur
coat... well, for a start, would anyone care to clarify the nature of
"The State I Am In" on the first EP for a simpleton with only the two
singles? Is it a demo version or the 'real' thing?

> In the meanwhile another compo? Any ideas anyone, I've got possible
> prizes!

Ooh, with promises like that you shouldn't be asking us, we might come
up with suggestions we'd be specially good at <g>... Could be a specific
thing rather than 'how many posts' or whatever... something creative,
I'm sure the band would approve of that.......

Love
 Kate xxx

"Now I'm still a boy..."