Sinister: Allow me to introduce myself...

Klas Ericsson klas.ericsson at xxx.se
Wed Aug 27 17:53:37 BST 1997

Hi!

My name is Klas Ericsson, I´m 22 and from Gothenburg in Sweden where I´m
studying at the university to become a journalist. I´m also one of three
behind the fanzine STATE of pop (which is a rather silly name, I know:-)).
We´ve been featuring interviews with bands as Mojave 3, Red House Painters
and more, if someone´s interested...

I first heard of Belle And Sebastian in Alistair Fitchetts Tangent-ezine
and in the Swedish fanzine Gospel. Two such great sources could not be
wrong, so around february or so I got my copy of "If you´re feeling..." on
import. And I loved it and just kept on loving it, and then I loved "Dog On
Wheels" too and then I made an email interview with Stuart David to my
fanzine and here I am now. That´s basically it.

In two weeks time I´m going to New York with my girlfriend and we´re hoping
to get tickets to at least one of two Belle And Sebastians shows at
Angel-Orensanz Foundation over there.
Is there any american fans out there who knows how to get them? Would be
very happy to get information about it...

Well, nice to be here

Best wishes,

Klas Ericsson