Sinister: Arab Strap, Important notice

A Lad Woven In Slur aeos at xxx.com
Wed Aug 27 17:22:41 BST 1997

> To anybody interested:
> Arab Strap (previous support band for B&S) are playing live on the Mary
Ann
> Hobbs show, on Radio 1 tonight.

I've heard about Arab Strap, but thought they were slightly
more...um....drum 'n' bass -y than they obviously are. I'll certainly give
it a listen - but what kind of band are they?

And on that note - nobody should be denied the opportunity of hearing them,
so I'll tell the world THE VERVE ARE ON THE EVENING SESSION TONIGHT [it
starts 6.30] AND YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE TO MISS IT!

For yes, we like The Verve. We think they're good.

And thanks and well done Paul for getting this new list set up.

All together: Hip hip.......

Andrew O'Sullivan
aeos at dial.pipex.com
http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/osullivan