Sinister: A new list - a lurker de-lurks...

Mike Newman mike.newman at xxx.net
Wed Aug 27 18:34:11 BST 1997

Hi everyone.

I'll admit to being a long time lurker on the old list (any prize for
the LEAST posts?), but a new list seems like a good time to 'out'
myself.

So, I'm Mike, 24yrs old, from Somerset. I was desperately losing
interest in music until I got hold on "if you're feeling sinister" this
spring. I haven't heard anything that compares since, but it has gotten
me interested in music all over again.

I'm afraid I'll probably end up returning to lurk mode right away, but
if I should be suitably stirred to post, at least you'll know who I am!

You've been warned!