Sinister: if you're feeling eclectic: intro

duke of harringay tangent at xxx.uk
Wed Aug 27 21:03:54 BST 1997

> A Galaxie 500 fan?  Those are few and far
> between.  Too bad they are so
> obscure in the States.  The new Luna album is
> pretty good.  Flying Nun

and there was me thinking that Puptent was really
rather nice.. it does grow however, because i
remember when i first got it didn't like it, (i
still don't like the IHOP single) but after a
month i found myself coming back to it, and now i
really like it.  'Bobby Peru' is a gem.

duke  (i'll post a Belle & Sebastian message
soon...)

--
Tangents On-Line
http://www.virtual-pc.com/tangent/