Sinister: how I first heard B&S...

Tyson McCrearareary tysonm at xxx.edu
Wed Aug 27 22:55:43 BST 1997

 They had a silly "New Band Night" on the big radio station in San
Francisco, and for whatever reason I decided to write down the names of
the bands they played. Of course, most of the bands had already been
played to death, but the show started with a catchy song called "Like
Dylan in the Movies." So I remembered their name when I saw the used CD
in the record shop and took a chance. The cashier said, "This is an
amazing record." It didn't take long for me to agree, and get everyone I
could to listen. I can't get them out of my head.