Sinister: Chris' cat

galaxie galaxie at xxx.br
Thu Aug 28 01:37:09 BST 1997

----------
De: Chris Stack <Chris.Stack at BTInternet.com>
Para: 'Belle and Sebastian mailing list' <sinister at majordomo.net>
Assunto: Sinister: The B&S T-Shirts.
Data: Quarta-feira, 27 de Agosto de 1997 19:21

  This is sort of connected with the recurring theme thing. At first I
thought the Bus design on the shirt was because so many of Belle and
Sebastian's songs feature this mode of transport: StringBean Jean, The
state I am in, and countless others, I expect. But then I realised the
acronym for the band is bas, which is the cockney pronunciation of bus,
this is reinforced by the fact that B&S seem to like playing for the
southerners instead of coming up north, but I'm not bitter about it.

Elvis isn't a >^..^<

Your point on the bus/bas issue is quite interesting, but your cat is
really something!!!
Thanx for showing the drawing, i didn't know it yet...
Cecilia