Sinister: The State I am in

Klas Ericsson klas.ericsson at xxx.se
Thu Aug 28 09:38:29 BST 1997

The State I am in...

...is a quite depressed one, I must say.

So the B&S show in New York is sold out. I´d prefer to miss it wth a day or
two, as with the Spiritualized concert the 4th, but.... life´s grim. To be
in NY that very day without a ticket.
Still, there must be a way to get in for us without any moral whatsoever?!

And do anyone really have any news about the collection of B&S?

About Luna, and this makes me very excited, I had the chance to make an
interview with Dean Wareham  when he visited Stockholm last week. He was
very nice (and had some interesting gossips about Jon Spencer and Paul
Auster´s son).
I really like Pup Tent, and i fully agree with Alistair who tought it
really grows on you. I thought it was crap in the beginning, but now I even
like Ihop. But "Pup tent" isn´t as good as "Bewitched".
But a man who writes a song with the title "Bobby peru" deserves respect!

And the it was the Flying Nun-subject. I´wouldn´t say i´m a an but I really
like Bailter Space, 3DS, Chills, Clean and well the most of things they put
out.
I used to look for their yearly collections but they are hard to find here,
as the local recordshop can´t search in their computers on labelname.

And to Ivo, I´m afraid to make you disappointed, but my zine is in Swedish.
We´re planning however to get an english site but this isn´t a prior thing,
but I´ll keep you up to date.
By the way - I´d like more info on "Class". Interesting.

To Duke of Harringray - what does Kevin Pearce think of Belle And Sebastian?

Best wishes to all of you,

Klas (who, because of the NY problems will dig up his Smiths collection and
stay in for days. Life´s unfair!!! Isn´t that an Able Tasmans-song by the
way, all you Flying Nun-fans out there?)