Sinister: About the Verve

Klas Ericsson klas.ericsson at xxx.se
Thu Aug 28 10:39:37 BST 1997

Hi again!

Some of you mentiond The Verve, which makes me glad as I really liked their
first singles, although the albums have been a bit disappointing so far.
Do anyone know how to get you hands on  "All in the mind" and "Gravity
Grave", since I just had them on a tape which I´ve lost?

Best wishes,

Klas

"It´s a bitter sweet symphony (but mostly bitter)
Tryin to get to a B&S show in New York
It´s sold out - and then you die":-(