Sinister: if you're feeling eclectic: intro

duke of harringay tangent at xxx.uk
Thu Aug 28 10:00:21 BST 1997

> name of a Douglas Coupland character (in "Life
> After
> God"). As English is not my first language,
> could it possibly be that I
> haven't noticed "pup-tent" stands for loads of
> other things?

must go back and check out the Coupland book...
meantime, the press release for the Luna LP said
that the 'Puptent' was the name given to the place
where a young Damn and friends would take girls
for a spot of, how shall i say, 'hanky panky'.  So
now you know.

the duke

> --

Tangents On-Line
http://www.virtual-pc.com/tangent/
Tangents On-Paper: PO Box 102, Exeter, EX2 4YL, UK

tangent at mail.zynet.co.uk