Sinister: The B&S T-Shirts.

duke of harringay tangent at xxx.uk
Thu Aug 28 09:41:39 BST 1997

Chris Stack wrote:

>   This is sort of connected with the recurring
> theme thing. At first I thought the Bus design
> on the shirt was because so many of Belle and
> Sebastian's songs feature this mode of transport

i figured this was the reason too...i know Stuart
certainly did (may still have) an almost fetish
about travelling around in buses.  i think the
cockney theory is funny though :-)  me, i like the
buses that are small and race around Exeter,
although since Stagecoach bought the business it's
gone downhill :-(  When the dereg. happened in
glasgow it was great though becaus ehter were load
of different busses, and we had old London busses
too.  My favourite was the 'Magic Bus' line (I kid
you not!).  Coaches however i do not care for
since i am too tall to sit in one comfortably for
more than about ten minutes.

school in four days and counting...

the duke

--