Sinister: The B&S T-Shirts.

Charlotte Hall Charlotte.Hall at xxx.uk
Thu Aug 28 10:36:03 BST 1997

     "When the dereg. happened in glasgow it was great though becaus ehter
     were load of different busses, and we had old London busses too.  My
     favourite was the 'Magic Bus' line (I kid you not!)."

     I worked in Glasgow Royal Infirmary as a domestic one terrible summer
     and I took comfort from the fact that a bus with "Wee Kirkie Bus"
     written on it used to go by  - was it on its way to Kirkintilloch, can
     anyone tell me?

     PS I like this bus theme - you won't get it on many other mailing
     lists.