Sinister: No really, it is connected with B&S, and T-Shirts and Buses.

Chris Stack Chris.Stack at xxx.com
Thu Aug 28 11:00:00 BST 1997

The cockney theory gets my vote. When the Shopper hoppers first came to West Yorkshire, they painted 2 of them black with stars on and called them magic buses, I don't know if this is what Duke is reffering to, but these two magic buses were free, to promote the bus company...so the local grannies would wait for up to an hour until the free bus came, just to save 30p. Apparently once they all waited in the rain outside my mate's house, the bus was late of course, due to the wet road, But the grannies didn't seem to mind, saving 30p is worth the risk of catching pneumonia and dying, for old people anyway, I expect.
 That Honey E-mail said that they're were over 200 people on the list...bit quiet aren't they? Will I be chucked off now for posting irrelevant stuff?