Sinister: america and all it contains...

J Jackson johnj-seahouses at xxx.net
Thu Aug 28 11:01:27 BST 1997

hi popkids!

well, 6 hours and counting...i leave these sunny (ha ha) shores and head to
New York City (my original home) for the fun and fanfare of the CMJ
convention!  something i do every year which is always a fantastic
time...jumping in cabs to get from bar to bar to see gig after gig...always
ending with few fantastic parties and ooooh loads of excitement.  makes a
good FINAL and desperate festival (Sort of) after this summer and its great
festivals...

just a few notes...on getting tickets for the Angel Orensanz gig.  i can't
wuite understand all the confusion with getting the tickets.  i rang
Ticketmaster in NYC from London late one night and just asked about the gig
and bought tickets.  it was really easy for me and can not figure out why
everyone has had so many problems with it.  anyway...i can't wait to see
b&s again and this time in a totally alien setting for them and for some of
us!

also...if anyone is coming from out of town and would like to meet up or
arrange things email me privately CRAFTYLO at ix.netcom.com  and we can sort
something up.

anyway...the hour is getting closer and i shall have to run and pack a bag
or two i suppose...

*i love you all*

rachel
(and JJ who is flying over on tuesday)