Sinister: Belle and Christianity

Klas Ericsson klas.ericsson at xxx.se
Thu Aug 28 14:11:14 BST 1997

Charlote Hall wrote:

>     what about the occasional appearance of men of the cloth in B&S songs?
>     viz.
>
>     "the vicar or whatever took her to one side..."
>
>     "go off and see a minister..."
>
>     "the priest in the booth had a photographic memory..."

- An interesting topic! I´ve been wondering a lot about it. Had mr Murdoch
a catholic upbringing? I mean there is a lot of hints about confession of
sins and so on.

And someone wrote about the book/film, "the loneliness of the longdistance
runner". What is it about?

And all you Felt fans out there, what record do you recommend to start with?

Hard questions I guess.

And please excuse my interest in USA and New York, but has there been a lot
written about B&S over there or how have they become so popular (apart from
making great music)?

Best wishes,
Klas Ericsson