Sinister: B&S: the Bathers connection

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Thu Aug 28 13:21:31 BST 1997

By the way, am I the only person on this list who thinks that there has been rather too many postings of a....mmm......tenuous nature appearing on this list in the past day or so?  Wouldn't be anything to do with the tape competition, would it?  Might I suggest that any future such competitions should reward QUALITY of posting, rather than quantity?  I say give the tape to the duke.

Nigel

[Keith Watson]

Totally agreed - but more generally, it'd be much better if people only posted something to the list if they actually had something to say (from now on obviously!). I'm a bit fed up of messages that say things like.... "I agree" with this posting.

Cheers,
	Keith.