Sinister: Klas Ericsson and long distance running is not a good thing.

Klas Ericsson klas.ericsson at xxx.se
Thu Aug 28 15:17:01 BST 1997

Chris Stack wrote:
>I doubt he had a Catholic upbringing, because he says: "the vicar or
>whatever", unless he was a rubbish Catholic who didn't know much.
- Well, what can I say - I don´t know religious terms that well, not in
english anyway. But I´ll bet I´m better than you in swedish:-)

> The "loneliness of the long distance runner" is a book by Alan Sillitoe.
>The Back cover says it's a modern classic, but I wouldn't go that far,
>It's not bad for a short story though. I think it was made into a film,
>but I've never seen it. Apparently the book's better if you are/were a
>long-distance runner, which I'm not.
- Used to be a longsistance runner, but I hurt my leg... So I guess I´m not
that intersted then. Too many "not bad" books in the world. Which jumping
from one author to another gives me the chance to recommend my favourite
author, Hermann Hesse, to all of you.

Klas