Sinister: buses.

Kate Dornan a.northern.soul at xxx.com
Thu Aug 28 13:42:01 BST 1997

> although since Stagecoach bought the business it's
> gone downhill :-(

You have them too? --they took over the nice orange GM buses here and
now they don't have a student fare, sulk ... OK, so I'm not entitled to
have an NUS card anyway, but that's beside the point...!!! It was quite
funny how I got hold of one though... a story I would tell if I didn't
think you'd die of boredom...

> too.  My favourite was the 'Magic Bus' line (I kid
> you not!).

Magic Buses are fab! The blue ones with the stars you mean??? -what
style!

Kate (who has only recently had to start worrying about different bus
fares...oh the pains and the trials of growing up, eh?!) xxx