Sinister: *Tigermilk*

Ivo A.P Escossia escossia at xxx.br
Thu Aug 28 13:41:12 BST 1997

At 14:02 28/08/97 +0100, you wrote:

>Yeah...it's all very well having this air of obscure mystery around the
>record,

I can't see why !!! Just for those who have *Tigermilk* ???
I think so !!!
Anyone here can tape it for me and send it to the end of the world, where i
live?
I can trade it with my love,my eternal thanks and if you want, i can send
you my SOUL in one envelope, postage paid , of course !!!  :o)

 but SOME of us would be positively jumping for joy at the idea

Kate, it *WON'T* be just *you and me* !!! I think !!!!

>> Ps: I don't have 200 pounds to pay for a copy of *Tigermilk*.
>
>Join the club :-(

But ...who has ?
it's a crazy world, isn't it ????

Ivo Augusto Pita da Escossia