Sinister: A quick introduction

Mr Christopher D Martin scp2cm at xxx.uk
Thu Aug 28 14:56:29 BST 1997

A quick introduction, to apologize for not being able to change my name.
Though I don't know if this is a introductory type place to be.

I taped a radio show, about a year ago, and rediscovered the tape when
finally trying to sort them out. It included a beautiful song,
expectations by an band unknown to me. I don't know what it was about this
song that struck a chord in me: I was sure that I had heard it somewhere
before, but hadn't.

So, like probably a legion of people, I went into my local record shop to
ask about this album called Tigermilk. How they laughed. But I was hooked.
And have been ever since.

Well, I'm Chris and pleased to make your aquantance.