Sinister: *Tigermilk*

Andrew Dean Andrew.Dean at xxx.net
Thu Aug 28 16:13:26 BST 1997

er, kate (and anyone else), all you have to do is ask (nicely). i'm happy to
tape tigermilk for anyone who sends me a blank tape (or, better still, a
recorded one) and return postage. there are people on the list that were
previously happy to handle the american side of things too (whether they still
are now that there are 200 people on the list is a different matter, the chance
that i'll get 200 requests for tapes is kinda daunting).

so yeah, email me and i'll send you my address but if i get stupid numbers of
requests i'll have to start refusing...

and, of course, all those people i've already done tapes for, they'll help you
too, i'm sure of it...

andy
andrew.dean at bull.net