Sinister: More ink poloroids

Matthew A. Neimark mattn at xxx.com
Thu Aug 28 15:42:09 BST 1997

234

Here's one of me standing in line to be let into the Angel Orresanz foundation building.  The reason I look so tired is because I stayed on St. Marks place the night before.  I was supposed to stay with my cousin, but when I brought my three friends, it pissed him off, and he kicked me out.  Some people are offering me $50 each for my tickets, but I said fuck them.  It turned out that I slept during the show, but those seats were so comfortable...

587

Here's one of me trying to say hello to Chris.  It's difficult to make me out because of the 50 screaming girls.  I wanted to thank him for the interview he and Stuart did for my fanzine.  I never did get to thank him.