No subject

Honey psm at xxx.net
Thu Aug 28 18:59:32 BST 1997

Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 19:20:28 +0200
From: Arantxa Ubieta - Peter Miller <oc245d8aff at xxx.net>
To: <sinister at majordomo.net>
Subject: Re: Sinister: re:Klas Ericsson and long distance running.

The film is absobloodylutely brilliant. Very Morrissey. Although
Saturday Night and Sunday Morning is better.
Re: Relevant messages.
I hope we don't get to the poinnt of censorship. One idea might be for
us all to include an explicit ( in the sense of explanatory ) subject
line. That way people can delete straight away without wasting their
time. Personally I'm all for a rich and varied range of subjects, after
all, they all start off as B&S related. I think it would be a shame to
restrict it. If any of you have been unfortunate enough to see the Beach
Boys message board, you'll be familiar with the effects of heavy-handed
management. Almost every time I post something I get accused of
attacking people or whatever, when all I'm trying to do is offer what
little bit of information I can in my own style. Which is a bit daft at
times, but I hope never offensive or abrasive. I'm always on my best
behaviour on the computer. Ooh, I do waffle sometimes. So, I vote for
free speech. Otherwise we don't get to find out what everybody's really
like.
Re: Stars of Field
I had the honour of representing my school at high jump when I was about
eleven. At the county championships I didn't clear a single whatever you
call it.
Re. B&S members sporting antics.
I'm sure I read somewhere that Stuart Murdoch was once an ameteur boxer.
Then again I might have dreamt it.
Re: Cut and Paste.
How does that work, then? I'm green with envy every time I see these
nicely laid out replies.

All right, all right, I'm going!

Peter