Sinister: Oops

Honey psm at xxx.net
Thu Aug 28 19:10:09 BST 1997

Oops that's torn it.  Any who knows the majordomo software will know I
messed up there (but I rectified it!).

I am having a lot of trouble keeping submissions to the list restricted
only to list members (an attempt to stop email) so I am about to open it
up to submissions to anyone.  The problem is that people's email programs
generate different emails addresses than their subscription addresses.
But I can't keep up with fixing these - at least 10 today already so I
will open the list up to postings from anyone I'm afraid.  Please let me
know if anyone thinks we are being troubled by junk email from outsiders.

On the subject of "irrelevancy" I still welcome comments like below - but
could they be sent to me rather than the list?  I am happy to abide by the
majority decision and certainly don't want to censor - just trying to make
the list good for everyone.  I promise I will fairly summarise the
majority feeling and act accordingly.

Paul (your list admin)
psm at majordomo.net