Sinister: my raison d'etre: u.s. of a. tigermilk taping

Pam Berry Pam_Berry at xxx.com
Thu Aug 28 18:34:00 BST 1997

     well hello everyone,
     sometime within the last day or so andy dean said:

     >there are people on the list that were previously happy to handle the
     >american side of things too (whether they still are now that there
     >are 200 people on the list is a different matter, the chance that
     >i'll get 200 requests for tapes is kinda daunting).

     and

     >and, of course, all those people i've already done tapes for, they'll
     >help you too, i'm sure of it...

     count me in both categories, if anyone over here needs a tape, I'm
     everhappy to dub a copy of the tigermilk/sessions tape andy sent me
     originally. just send a 90 minute tape my way:

     1853 monroe st. NW
     washington, DC
     20010
     USA

     or if it's easier, e-mail me at home to let me know you want one and
     I'll get started on it in a timely fashion, which is not like me at
     all, but this is belle and sebastian we're talking about and people
     can change. we can always work out some sort of trade for postage.
     I'll dub until the dubber breaks, then if need be, I'll go next door
     and dub some more (borrow a cup of sugar and a tigermilk dub?)...

     cheers,
     pam

     plb at tiac.net       home
     pberry at washcp.com  work