Sinister: smut on the list

Skreddy56 at xxx.com Skreddy56 at xxx.com
Thu Aug 28 20:42:33 BST 1997

Since some people are kind of upset with all the non-B+S stuff that pops up
on the list, I have a suggestion.  What about a newsgroup
(alt.music.belleandsebastian, maybe?)?  The down side would be, of course, a
lot of smut that isn't even related to music.  Another thing, however, would
be that it might sort of devalue this list.  I don't want to sew any
dissension in the ranks (what with a shiny new list and all), and I certainly
like having things in my mailbox, so what are some of the ideas on this?
--Matt Waggner

--wasn't there someone who was upset at their choice of shirts?  If you
wanted, I'd be happy to pick up the other one for you (if they have the same
ones) at the NY show.  Just let me know, and I'll see what I can do...
--any word yet on a Boston show?  it's getting pretty close to "too late"...
--one last note--(not to stir up the "elvis" controversy just when it was
about petered out) I think Elvis could just be a friendly sort of wanderer in
the neighborhood--There are a couple people in my neighborhood who are
familiar faces, and while we're not that friendly with them that they could
come in the house and watch TV, it wouldn't be inconcievable...