Sinister: US Tour

Matthew A. Neimark mattn at xxx.com
Thu Aug 28 21:42:39 BST 1997

Alas...There is no US tour.  Just three shows in New York as far as I know.  There might be a show in Chicago too, but the way things are going, that is highly doubtable.  The New York show would have been funded through the Enclave who had big major label money...but now I guess the tour is being funded by Jeepster on a slightly more shoestring budget. (i hope they won't be staying on St. Marks place, otherwise it could be a title for a new song of theirs).

Matt