Sinister: Compo! Compo!

David & Katrina d.kitchen at xxx.net
Fri Aug 29 09:04:52 BST 1997

yeah, the suggestion is a good one.
anyone who writes the best Ink Polaroid in Stuart David's style wins 3
posters (one for sinister, one for dog on wheels and one for lazy
line)and a t-shirt (size and colour of choice).

The rules:

1/ Only one entry per person, no cheating I'm going to keep 'em all plus
they'll be in the archive for me to check.

2/ Not B&S related! (sorry Paul but I was speaking to Stuart Murdoch
about this and he said he wanted it like this so he can enjoy reading
them too.)

3/ Not too long. The list I've no doubt is putting a strain on people's
inbox and slow modems. So please keep it shortish.

4/ The subject line in the e-mail has to be "Compo" for it to be valid,
this way people who don't want to read them can delete them at leisure
and it's easier for me to sort through them.

Compo will close on October 1st 1997. So all entries in by then.

The judges will be myself and if they want to: Honey, Duke of
Haringey, Andy Dean and maybe Stuart Murdoch and Stuart David.

love

David Kitchen

--
      http://freespace.virgin.net/d.kitchen/Bluesoda.htm