No subject

Alan alaning at xxx.fr
Fri Aug 29 10:26:40 BST 1997

i love this band, right...but the problem is i live in france...and when i
try to tell people about them and stuff, they they smile, or just downright
make fun of me...i don't know if you all know this, but "belle et sebatien"
was the name of a rather soppy tv show about a small boy and this bloody
great dog...a french show...from which the obvious question springs : was
it shown in england?
oh and someone was wanting the chords to the songs...mail me for them, i
can give you most of the album...
alan

"i don't want to be faded skin
 i don't want to fade out, i want to fade in..."