Sinister: The B&S T-Shirts.

A Lad Woven In Slur aeos at xxx.com
Fri Aug 29 14:29:14 BST 1997

> hate to be boring, but isn't it a tour shirt? --hence possibly bus
> design.

I think it actually just goes back to the fact that at least one of the
band has a thing about buses.......and are we not told at least twice [once
certainly, on the inside of '....Sinister'] that Stuart was at one point a
bus driver [Ha ha!!]:

'We had a mutual agreement; they treated me like shit, I drove past their
stops'.

Andrew O'Sullivan
aeos at dial.pipex.com
http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/osullivan