Sinister: another intro

SolaKola at xxx.com SolaKola at xxx.com
Fri Aug 29 23:24:17 BST 1997

    hello all,  my name is Sarah and I am yet another
SF area B&S fan .. I bought IYFS on the recommendation
of a friend and have been hooked since, thats one of the
things I think is intersting about them ... the popularity
they've achieved so far is due in a large part to word of
mouth and not the usual promo overdrive.
   Its odd how most of the reivews (positive ones) don't
really make them sound like something I'd like. A recent
review in a local rag (while also getting a few facts wrong),
described them as sounding like a "lighter whiter Band".
   I got a tape a while ago of the demos of 'Pocketbook Angel',
'London Has Let Me Down'  and 'Hurleys Having Dreams'
if anyone stateside wants a copy, just e-mail me to arrange
something; they're all excellent and Pocketbook Angel is
one of my fave songs at the moment.

-Sarah
SolaKola at aol.com