Sinister: Compo! Compo!

David & Katrina d.kitchen at xxx.net
Sat Aug 30 08:11:01 BST 1997

Yuri Gonzalez wrote:
> Hey David,
>     I don't want to enter the show, but I want to buy the poster and a
> t-shirt.  Can you please send me info on how to purchase these items.
> Thank you.
> yuri

I've had a lot of mails along this line, and since I should let everyone
know I've posted to the list.

The posters are only part of the competition, you can't but them though
occasionally we may give one or two away (not guaranteed of course)

The shirts are all available from the Fan Club site which is at
http://freespace.virgin.net/d.kitchen/Belleandsebastian.htm
Just follow the link for merchandise.
In a month or so we'll have a credit card machine so you may be able to
save some pennies by placing your order then.

You can also buy enamel badges from the merchandise page, and remember,
Stuart David still sells the original Ink Polaroid book, details on the
bands official site.

regards

David

PS: Do you think people should be allowed to enter more than once?

--
      http://freespace.virgin.net/d.kitchen/Bluesoda.htm
              mailto:d.kitchen at virgin.net