Sinister: Digestives (was: Loveless) [NO B&S CONTENT]

Perfection As A Hipster Andreas.Hering at xxx.de
Mon Dec 1 13:35:47 GMT 1997

Peter wrote ...

>Lots of interesting messages to answer over the weekend, but
>I'll try to resist the temptation to pour out a vociferous
>defence of homeless heroin ADDICTS.

Alright, being the one who allegedly started a war on this list without B&S
content, I find it appropriate to straighten out that my relevant mail
wasn't a personal attack towarded against Gina. My apologies for the
ambiguous character ...

Furthermore, the latest news on the issue from reliable sources, which are
suggesting that both the heroin addiction and nights at the park bench of my
favourite ever songwriter are outdated news. I'm sincerely hoping that this
is accurate ...

Finally, I'd like to express my apologies in advance for possibly infringing
the rules of this list (again), only thought it appropriate to clarify
matters discussed previously and give some kind of comfort for those who
even started to care.

I'm hoping some fellow listees will observe a minute's silence for Epic
Sountracks today ...

"Hearts are like flowers ... to be broken"

Andreas

The rain it raineth on the just
And also on the unjust fella
But more upon the just because