Sinister: Bromide

Rod Begbie rod at xxx.net
Mon Dec 1 14:28:08 GMT 1997

On Sat, 29 Nov 1997, Honey wrote:

> Winter's setting in and it's going to be a long one.  Wars are starting up
> with no B&S content.  Even Peter Miller's taken a break.  So in a hopeless
> attempt to keep you all going: best B&S anagram.
>
> My favourite is:
>
> 		Bleed Satan Lesbian

NAN SELL BAD BEASTIE
SENSIBLE BANAL DATE
BALLAD BE SENT IN SEA
SAD SENILE TABLE BAN

> No cheating.  Wouldn't catch me
> doing that.

You wouldn't catch me either.  I might do it, but you wouldn't catch me!

> I'm ill, I've got an excuse, what's yours??

I've got my first dissertation deliverable due in next week.  I need all
the distraction I can get.

Rod.

               Rod Begbie @ http://www.cee.hw.ac.uk/~ceerab/index.html |