Sinister: Rock 'n' Roll

A FRIEND ah6991 at xxx.uk
Mon Dec 1 14:58:04 GMT 1997

It's funny, but when anyone introduces a song as rock 'n' roll I expect
either a fifties-throwback elvis impersonator, or some dire oasis clone.
Do you think this is because I grew up under the malign influence of
steve Lurpak?  (Who was - after John Peel - the only source of decent
new music to be found in Cumbria.)

I like Jamie's suggestion as well - surely there is someone in the music
world who deserves to have the entire B&S list send them hate mail at
the same time.  Any ideas?  (Just a suggestion)

See you all in Manc on the Saturday - I'll be the one who can't see past
all the tall people standing at the front (do you guys fancy standing
just a little further back, where your heads don't get in the way?)

Love you all
Adam.