Sinister: Christmas gigs register

Andrew.Dean at xxx.NET Andrew.Dean at xxx.NET
Mon Dec 1 16:12:32 GMT 1997

ok, i thought it'd be a good idea to put together a list of
all the list members that are going to either of the
christmas gigs - that way we know who to expect to meet and
we can tell that cafe just how much extra lots of cheese on
toast to order 8)

anyway send me a mail (that's me andrew.dean at bull.net and
not the list or paul will, i dunno, get angry or something
and the rest of us will point and laugh at your stupidity)
with the following details

a) name and email address
b) whether you're going to the sat or sun gig or both
c) whether you'd be interested in meeting up beforehand

and i'll post the compiled list back to sinister nearer the
date (at the last couple of gigs i've been to i've missed
people simply because i didn't know they were there, this is
an attempt to remedy that...)

cheers
andy
is it 5 o'clock yet?