Sinister: re: what sandwiches

Andrew.Dean at xxx.NET Andrew.Dean at xxx.NET
Mon Dec 1 18:57:03 GMT 1997

>Sithu (zchari5 at ucl.ac.uk)
>Mon, 01 Dec 1997 18:28:46 +0000

>Hello everyone,

>I write for a student magazine in London...

>Could anyone please send me a copy of as many
>songs/demos...

>Can you filter out the trivia that is e-mailed to you...

you don't want much then? actually sithu, there's nobody
from the band on this list. there are a couple of people
associated with the fan club and / or the record company
here but nobody from the actual band. and without the trivia
this list would be very quiet...

anyway, back to the marmite... when i was over visiting my
ex-pat friend in america i asked a couple of his friends if
there was anything that i could take him and they both said
marmite. it's good stuff, wholesome vegetarian food, bit too
much salt to be actively good for you but nice and tangy.
good on toast too. good on cheese on toast as well. nice and
black with it. um, this is making me hungry. and i only have
vegemite at home too (similar thing but australian and not
as good, you can tell just by looking at the shape of the
pot...). wah!

andy