Sinister: joke

Richard North rnorth at xxx.uk
Mon Dec 1 21:13:33 GMT 1997

You know the Spice Girls have sacked their manager?

Yes

And they're looking for a new Girl Power, female manager?

Yes

Well, apparantley Louise Woodward applied for the job.
Posh Spice and Ginger Spice were really pleased but Baby Spice was
afraid she might be dropped!

arf arf arf

Northy
from the paw of the pink panther