Sinister: nik cohn

Chris Worth PMA97CW at xxx.uk
Mon Dec 1 22:51:53 GMT 1997

Sarah:
"To all who pass may they see, rock 'n' roll was a part of me"
Who's been learning by heart the quotations on the Manics'
'Generation Terrorists' album?!
How about, "Elvis was a star to most, but he never meant shit to me"!
                                                   Chuck D

Can't think of any amusing anagrams...
Erm, a bit bored, trying to sell off a large part of my rather shit
record and CD collection.
I know,
Who can name the most obscure record they own???
Or maybe just the most laughable, something like Bros or Megadeth!!
And no, I don't own anything by either of those artists, honest...
Or name your top Christmas tune, seem as though we're coming up to
the season of goodwill...

Dreaming about 'Judy...' mugs,
Chris.