Sinister: obscure albums

Laurel Girvan lgirva13 at xxx.edu
Tue Dec 2 02:05:05 GMT 1997

ah...i think the most embarassing album i'll admit to having is something
by ratt...perhaps out of the cellar?  actually, i have it on tape, unless
one of my siblings threw it out.  obscure...does anyone else still have
the erasure release called crackers international?  not really obscure,
but amusing 'cause it's one of the first tapes i bought for myself as a
kid.

love,
laurel