Sinister: record collector...

MR NICK SANT 972286231 at xxx.uk
Tue Dec 2 11:35:23 GMT 1997

> From:          "Chris Worth" <PMA97CW at xxx.uk>
> To:            sinister at majordomo.net
> Date:          Sun, 30 Nov 1997 16:20:45 +0000
> Subject:       Sinister: record collector...

> record collector 147?
> i take it that's the december issue?
> i spent all friday reading, ingesting and digesting every advert /
> set sale / auction in there and only recall coming across Tigermilk
> once, and that was in a record shop's 'wanted' ad, i'm sure.
> as i remember, although this may be wrong, they were offering £65 for
> a mint condition copy.
> i'm afraid i don't recall coming across a copy for sale, although
> again i am probably very very wrong.
>
> "rock 'n' roll is the closest thing to hell"
> Discuss.

I used to buy Record Collector religiously (in the sense of not
missing an issue, not as in wearing a silly hat and only buying it on
Sundays. The shops were never open.) and i once saw Tigermilk for
£30. This was before i'd heard any B&S though, i only remember it
because one of my friends was bleating about them. If only i'd
listened to her sooner.

Don't it just make you sick.
       Take Care, Love & Rage,

Nick. (972286231 at 97.lincoln.ac.uk)