Sinister: Latest issue of 'Select'

Rod Begbie rod at xxx.net
Tue Dec 2 16:01:59 GMT 1997

Apologies if this has already been mentioned on the list, but HW's mail
server caused me to get chucked off here yesterday!  There are two
mentions of B&S in the latest issue of Select:

1)  3,6,9 Seconds of Light is at number 10 in the Select writers' Top 30
Singles of 1997

2)  In a section where people are asked what Oasis should do next, Colin
Greenwood from Radiohead says "I'd like to see a Oasis/Belle & Sebastian
collaboration.  Oasis' sensitivity mixing with belle and Sebastian's full
ahead rock.  I'm sure it'd work beautifully."

Rod.

               Rod Begbie @ http://www.cee.hw.ac.uk/~ceerab/index.html |